College Station Independent School District

Success, Each Life...Each Day...Each Hour

Meal Payment Options

CSISD Accepts the following forms of payment:

  1. Cash
  2. Personal Check
  3. Online Payments
  4. Direct Withdrawal

Check or Cash

Check or cash may be brought to the school cafeteria or to the Child Nutrition office at 1812 Welsh. Please make checks out to Child Nutrition Services and include the child's name and student ID number on the memo line of the check.

Returned Check Policy: Checks returned to the district for insufficient funds will result in a fee of $15. Parents will be given 7 days to bring in cash, cashier's check or money order to the Child Nutrition Office. If payment is not received in 7 days your child's school meal account will be debited the amount of the check plus the $15 fee.

Online Payments

  • MySchoolBucks was designed to provide parents with a safe and convenient way to pay for students' lunch online.
  • No more lost lunch money. Be in complete control. Look at account balances anytime or put your kids on a lunch budget.
  • We are pleased to announce that parents can pay on-line with MySchoolBucks by a direct withdrawal from their bank account(Direct withdrawal transactions or Electronic Check Transactions).
  • MySchoolBucks accepts both credit and debit cards.
  • Parents can set up low balance automatic payments or low balance email notifications.

Register for online payments by clicking  Pay online

  • Go to or download the mobile app
  • Select the state, then select the school district
  • Create your free account and add your students using their school name / student ID or date of birth.Add children to your account.
  • Add funds using your credit / debit card or electronic check
  • Set up automatic payments and never forget to send lunch money again

Easily and securely pay for school meals online or on-the-go!  Create your free MySchoolBucks account to view cafeteria purchases, check your student’s balance, set up low balance alerts, and pay for school meals anywhere.

Charging Policy: Students may charge meals up to the value of three breakfasts and three lunches (Elementary – $13.05, Intermediate, Middle and High School - $13.80).  An automated phone call and email to parents/guardians occurs when a negative balance appears on a student’s account. If a student's account exhausts the grace period/charge limit, the student will still be served a complete meal with an entree and choice of sides and milk. Entrée choices will be limited to grilled cheese sandwich at lunch and/or a cereal entrée at breakfast until the negative balance no longer exceeds the charge limit. A la Carte items are not available for charging.

Refunds: If you are moving out of the district or would like a refund for another reason, please contact the Child Nutrition Office at 764-5450 or your cafeteria manager.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may Texas Department of Agriculture—April 25, 2018 Determining Eligibility 4.41 contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected]. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © PowerSchool Corporation. All rights reserved.